Daily Diary - 105 seconds of Boris
Tory pin-up Boris Johnson was given the star treatment at his party's conference this week with a tongue-in-cheek video promo showing a stunt double riding around London on a Boris bike and recapping his zipline drama in an action film style.
Grassroots Conservative website, ConservativeHome, commissioned the Remarkable Group to create the 'Mission Imborisable' video ahead of its fringe event at this week’s Conservative conference in Birmingham.
The tongue-in-cheek Mission Impossible inspired video, set to highly dramatic music, shows a Boris lookalike riding past iconic London landmarks on a 'Boris Bike' and listening to the Spice Girls on his iPhone, a reference to the London Mayor dancing to the Spice Girls at the Olympics closing ceremony.
The video also flashes up some of Boris’s key achievements as mayor including beating "the politician that Tony Blair couldn’t beat" alongside an image of Ken Livingstone winking.
It also includes the clip of him hanging from a malfunctioning zipwire at an Olympic event.
If you have a Daily Diary please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
- Lead User Experience Designer -London - £55,000-£65,000 Digital Gurus £60 - £70 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
- Web Development Manager NG Digital Marketing 30-35k DOE, South West
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.