In association with
Dr Pepper 'the never-ending can' by Blast Radius
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 09:43AM
Blast Radius, the interactive marketing agency, has created a Facebook campaign for Dr Pepper, featuring a seemingly never-ending can of the drink.
An app allows users to add a video of themselves drinking Dr Pepper, with each participant taking the product from the right, sipping and passing it to the left. The videos are then linked together to form a chain.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Social Media Manager-International Media Agency Norton Leigh up to 40k plus benefits, Central London
- Web Designer:- (Fashion Web, Digital, Layout, Conceptual) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Web & Print Designer (Integrated, Visual, Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, Waltham Abbey
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.