Barclays kicks off £11m UK direct roster rethink
Barclays is reviewing its £11 million UK direct marketing agency arrangements.
The process is being handled by its procurement department.
The bank is believed to want to reduce the size of its roster. It currently works with a number of agencies across its direct marketing activity, including Balloon Dog, EHS 4D, Soho Square, Teamspirit and VCCP me.
In September 2010, EHS 4D was appointed to Barclays’ consumer-facing direct marketing business, a brief that had previously been overseen on a project basis.
The review is being handled separately to the global digital creative review, which began last week and is also being run by the bank’s procurement department.
Barclays spends more than £11 million on direct mail and digital, according to Nielsen.
BBH and Maxus, which handle advertising and media respectively, are unaffected.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Strategist The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Shopper Marketing and Sales Promotion Account Handlers Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.