Quantcast hires Yahoo agency sales head
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 07 September 2012 10:30AM
Quantcast, the advertising technology company, has hired former Yahoo group director Matt White as its director of agency sales.
White joins from Yahoo where he was agency group head, responsible for all display and search business with WPP agencies.
He joined Yahoo in 2008 as head of mobile, search and display advertising and held his current role for just over a year and a half. Prior to Yahoo he worked at Channel 4 as mobile advertising manager.
In July Yahoo hired Disney’s Steve McHenry to replace White, following a UK restructure at the digital media business.
Quantcast has created the new role to offer its agency clients strategic advice in the ad tech market.
White will report into Phil Macaulay, managing director of Quantcast UK and starts at the company on Monday.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account Manager - Gaming Brand PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Broadcast Manager PFJ £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
Yahoo set to announce $1.1bn to buy Tumblr on Monday
AllThingsD is reporting that last week’s rumoured deal that would see Yahoo pay as much as $1bn buy Tumblr is set to become a reality and will be announced officially on Monday.