Emporio Armani Diamonds to sponsor MTV Brand New for 2013
Emporio Armani Diamonds, the perfume, has signed a major deal to be the headline partner of 'MTV Brand New For 2013', MTV UK's annual campaign to promote some of the best new music.
This year’s' MTV 'Brand New', which includes stars such as Lady Gaga, Florence + The Machine and Adele among its alumni, will kick off with a launch event at the Emporio Armani store in Bond Street, London on 6 September.
From December, a series of Emporio Armani Diamonds-branded gigs will feature the 10 'Brand New For 2013' artistes and each gig will be broadcast on MTV UK, accompanied by Emporio Armani Diamonds idents.
The eight-month partnership, negotiated between ZenithOptimedia and MTV's ad sales partner Sky Media, will be promoted through on-air promos and teasers, online, social media and off-air brand marketing activity.
The launch event will feature a gig from another 'Brand New' graduate, Labrinth, and will be broadcast on MTV Music on 1 October at 9pm.
Mark Swift, vice-president, commercial director, Viacom Brand Solutions UK & Ireland, said: "'MTV Brand New For 2013' is about unearthing and supporting great new music talent.
"This partnership will seamlessly align Emporio Armani Diamonds with 'MTV Brand New For 2013', while promoting the perfume to UK audiences and underscoring the brand partnership to creatives, artists and the UK and international music industry."
Emporio Armani Diamonds is part of Armani's perfume range, in partnership with cosmetics giant L’Oréal.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- MTV to launch fashion-focused online spin-off
- Unilever partners with News Corp and Viacom for digital content
- Out and About: MTV Presents Titanic Sounds
- MTV 'group hug' by Sehsucht Berlin
- Replay Jeans and Renaissance Hotels sponsor Frankfurt MTV awards
- MTV makes UK wait for social TV app
- US sportswear brand Under Armour targets Europe with MTV show
- Viacom Brand Solutions switches international offering to Be Viacom
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.