Joint wins Royal Marsden Cancer Charity account
The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity has hired Joint as its strategy and creative agency.
Joint won the business after a three-way pitch process and has been handed a brief to increase the reach of Royal Marsden and broaden its supporter base across the South-East and then nationally.
Currently, Royal Marsden works with Partners Andrews Aldridge on its Trust and Private Care campaigns, but Joint is expected to work on a broader task to raise awareness of Royal Marsden's activities, which include its cancer centre and research programme.
Rachael Reeve, the director of marketing and communications at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, said: "We believe Joint can help us penetrate further into the national charity landscape."
Damon Collins and Richard Exon, the founders of Joint, said: "Their story is one that needs to be told."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Gaming Brand PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Broadcast Manager PFJ £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.