Tatler launches Teen Tatler supplement
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 August 2012 11:30AM
Condé Nast magazine Tatler is to carry a 60-page supplement, Teen Tatler, in its September issue out tomorrow (2 August).
The new supplement carries ads from Cartier, Chanel, Mulberry, Harrods Perfumery Hall, Crème de la Mer, Ugg, Lancome, Pandora and Marc Jacobs fragrance Dot among others.
According to Condé Nast, the supplement is an extension of the territory already owned by Tatler, which is its "authority in the field of education" as represented by the Tatler Schools Guide (accompanying the August issue, featuring the top prep and public schools in the UK).
The cover features the winners of the search for the face of Teen Tatler, Savannah Stone and Michael Woods.
Judges for this competition included Sarah Doukas (the founder of model agency Storm), and designer Mark Fast, who whittled the entries down to nine finalists, all of whom feature in the ‘Running Riot’ fashion shoot, which is written by, photographed by and starring teens.
Other editorial includes the Tatler guide to the coolest universities.
In addition, Sam Leith examines the complexities of dealing with peer pressure.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.