Adidas boosts Olympic sponsorship with Metro deal
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Adidas, the official sportswear partner of London 2012, is coverwrapping the Metro newspaper for 17 consecutive days during the Olympics, its biggest-ever print campaign.
The £2 million deal will see 17 collectable covers featuring Team GB athletes that were produced by illustrators and artists.
Created by Sid Lee in association with The Church of London, each ad will showcase a Team GB athlete relevant to that day’s competition. Athletes to feature include Jessica Ennis, Sir Chris Hoy, Bradley Wiggins and Tom Daley.
Carat was responsible for the media buying.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.