Agencies contest Kerry cheese brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:00AM
Kerry Foods is looking for an agency to handle advertising for its LowLow cheese brand.
The food giant is approaching agencies directly. The winning shop will initially create work for LowLow’s new Mature Cheddar Spread.
Kerry unveiled the spread in January, the first new product in the LowLow range since the brand launched in the UK three years ago.
LowLow is positioned as a healthy cheese that contains one-third less fat than ordinary cheddar.
The launch campaign for LowLow included a TV ad in October 2009 by Fallon.
The spot showed a mouse tiptoeing through a pile of mousetraps to get to a plate of LowLow cheese on toast. ?It ends with the strapline: "It’s the ultimate cheese."
The new spread is available in original and cracked black pepper variants.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Kerry Foods self-censors ads after bum outrage
- Adwatch (June 13) Top 20 recall: Wall's Sausage Balls
- Richmond brand to air nude farmer ad
- Kerry Foods marketing chief Chapman joins Kraft
- Cheestrings takes Spaghetti variant to TV
- Coke, Tesco, Kraft sign up to calorie reduction pledge
- Saatchi & Saatchi scoops £5m Mattessons
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.