Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach with M&C Saatchi, BBH, McCann and Lowe...
Among all the activity along the Croisette last week, Campaign's beach party was the one must-attend event for the industry's finest, watch video footage of those leaders brave enough to talk to us as the Domaines Ott was quaffed.
We wanted to know what was on the minds of those present and what they were aiming to take from this year’s Cannes Lions festival.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson with some interviews conducted by Suzanne Bidlake. Editing assisted by Georgie Brazier and Ben Hall. Follow on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty sells to Publicis Groupe
- And the Grand Prix goes to...
- Cannes 2012: Campaign on the beach part two
- Cannes 2012: DDB's chief creative Kassaei accuses WPP judges of tactical voting
- Cannes 2012: Sorrell calls WPP leaders 'underpaid'
- Cannes 2012: Bill Clinton asks adland to 'fill brains as well as hearts'
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.