Campaign extends Big Awards entry deadlines
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 04:04PM
Campaign has extended the entry deadline for its Big Awards to Friday 29 June.
Work that ran between 1 June 2011 and 31 May 2012 is eligible for entry with the winners announced at the Big Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, on 24 October.
For the first time Campaign has introduced gold awards for a Campaign Big Agency of the Year in each media channel alongside awards across 11 product categories.
Further information ahead of the 29 June deadline is available at www.campaignbigawards.com.
Paul Brazier, the executive creative director of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, was recently announced as the chair of judges.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
- Head of Planning David Thatcher Recruitment to 120k + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.