Home Office kicks off police pitch
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:00AM
The Home Office has invited agencies to pitch for a new campaign to raise awareness of the introduction of Police and Crime Commissioners.
It has issued a request to agencies to pitch for the account via the Government Procurement Service.
Advertising activity is expected to break ahead of the election in November of the first PCCs in England and Wales.
PCCs will be elected as the Home Office looks to cut crime and deliver greater efficiency in local police forces.
The commissioners will have the power to hold chief constables to account and will be tasked with building confidence among local people in the police while working on a unified approach to crime prevention.
The appointed agency will be in place ahead of the creation of new government advertising rosters in the autumn. Government departments are able to pitch individual projects via the GPS ahead of this process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London