The IAA launches crowdsourcing competition for its summer ball
The International Advertising Association (IAA) is launching a creative challenge, 'IAA Games', giving creatives the chance to win tickets to its summer ball.
Artists, designers and creatives are being called on to produce the 'IAA Games' logo for its summer ball. As well as tickets to its summer ball, the winner will also win a mini break to Paris and the winning logo will be featured in all promotional material.
Individuals have until 18 June to submit thier idea. To enter click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London