Citizen appointed to launch Virgin Pure water purification products
By Matt Cartmell, prweek.com, Wednesday, 30 May 2012 04:02PM
Citizen has been hired to handle the launch of Virgin Pure, a new water purification system from Virgin.
The partnership between global water purification company Strauss Water and Richard Branson, founder of Virgin, will market its new water purification system as an alternative for the 10 million UK households that use bottled water or filter jugs at home.
Citizen has been tasked with handling a high profile launch event involving Branson and Ofra Strauss, chairperson of the Strauss Group, before embarking on an ongoing consumer behavioural change campaign.
The brief will include a mix of media relations, social media and brand collaborations to help Virgin Pure reach its targets.
Kim Francis, marketing director of Virgin Strauss Water, said: ‘We need to communicate a clear message here – that Virgin Pure eliminates the need for bottled water, filter machines and even the humble kettle. We were really impressed with Citizen's approach to consumer behavioural change campaigns plus their unique evaluation system.’
Mandy Sharp, Citizen MD, said: ‘The challenge here is not only to reach consumers by creating a massive noise across all media platforms – but then getting them to change their behaviour with emotive, engaging messaging.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London