Omnicom completes £60m Adam & Eve acquisition
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 05:45PM
Omnicom has announced it is acquiring London's Adam & Eve in a deal estimated to be worth around £60 million. A&E will now be merged into DDB London.
The deal was concluded late on Tuesday evening and unveiled to all staff at a 5.30pm meeting this afternoon.
The new company will be called Adam & Eve/DDB and will have combined billings of around £270 million, which would put the agency comfortably inside the UK Top 10.
For full details of the merger see Campaign magazine and Campaignlive.co.uk tomorrow.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Executive Zebra People £32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London