Foster's introduces personalised 'good call' messages
Foster's is allowing people to send their friends video messages from Brad and Dan, the characters from its 'Good Call' campaign, with the added bonus of dealing with bikini-clad girls staffing a new "good call centre".
The 'Good Call Centre' by Adam & Eve, is hosted on a dedicated website and introduced with a short video.
It allows people to submit a mate’s problem to Brad and Dan by picking from a series of choices helping to define their dilemma and adding their friend’s name.
The girls then deliver the file to Brad and Dan and the duo deliver a counselling session, addressing the friend by name.
Users can share a link to the video via their Facebook account or by copying and pasting a URL.
Adam & Eve has also created a short ad to drive people to the website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Leicestershire
- Groovy & Grails Developer - £35k - Central London Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + travel perks :), London
- User Experience Manager - e-Commerce ReThink Retail £65000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus , City of London
- PR Manager Alpari (UK) Ltd Competitive, Where the City meets Shoreditch
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands lead generation with new cards
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.