Iris wins Domino's digital and DM task
Domino's, the pizza company, has appointed Iris to handle its digital and direct marketing account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch that is understood to have been led by Simon Wallis, the company's sales and marketing director, who joined the company in 2010 from the brand's rival Papa John's.
The company's investment in direct and digital channels follows a recent statement that more than half of Domino's UK delivery sales are now through e-commerce and that it takes more than £1 million a week in sales through app and mobile transactions.
Domino's is also a heavy user of social media, adopting platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to drive business at a local level.
Last year, Domino's launched a TV campaign, created by Big Communications and narrated by the punk poet John Cooper Clarke. In July, Domino's announced plans to triple its adspend after a 15 per cent rise in profits.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Strategist / Strategy Director - Creative Innovation Major Players £55000 - £80000 per annum, London
- SAS Customer Insight Analyst Harnham £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits package, London
- Social Media Manager - Consumer/FMCG - £30-35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits , London