Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Creative Circle Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 March 2012 12:11PM
Creatives from all agencies gathered together for last night's Creative Circle Awards at London's Roundhouse in Chalk Farm.
Winners picked up their gold awards from DJ and presenter Edith Bowen who hosted the event. Entertainment after the ceremony came from singer Paloma Faith who had a tough job on her hands trying to keep the attention of the excited creatives.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
- Lead User Experience Designer -London - £55,000-£65,000 Digital Gurus £60 - £70 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
- Web Development Manager NG Digital Marketing 30-35k DOE, South West
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.