Nivea launches £1m TV ad for Men's range
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skin care brand, has launched a £1m TV ad to promote its For Men Sensitive range.
The 20-second TV spot by Draftfcb and production company Neteye in Germany features different men crying out in pain from the irritation of shaving.
Using a spilt screen, the noise from each man featured is created into a musical chorus. The ends with a voiceover stating "silence the irritation with Nivea For Men Sensitive".
The executive creative director on the ad was Mark Fides, who worked with creative director Alistair Ross. The media agency was Carat.
The TV ad will also be shown in cinemas and supported by digital media.
The ad builds on the Nivea's €1bn campaign launched last year to promote 100 years as a skincare brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web