Nivea launches £1m TV ad for Men's range
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skin care brand, has launched a £1m TV ad to promote its For Men Sensitive range.
The 20-second TV spot by Draftfcb and production company Neteye in Germany features different men crying out in pain from the irritation of shaving.
Using a spilt screen, the noise from each man featured is created into a musical chorus. The ends with a voiceover stating "silence the irritation with Nivea For Men Sensitive".
The executive creative director on the ad was Mark Fides, who worked with creative director Alistair Ross. The media agency was Carat.
The TV ad will also be shown in cinemas and supported by digital media.
The ad builds on the Nivea's €1bn campaign launched last year to promote 100 years as a skincare brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Multi-Channel Marketing Manager - Online Retail JV Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford