Warburtons launches £8.2m breakfast campaign
Warburtons, the bakery brand, is launching an £8.2m marketing campaign created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R (RKCR/Y&R), to push the brand's breakfast credentials.
The campaign, which launches tomorrow (15 February), features a TV ad supported by digital, press, radio, PR and social media activity, alongside a media partnership with Magic and MSN, and in-store shopper marketing activity. Media buying is handled by Mindshare.
The campaign targets families and highlights the importance of breakfast and the role that Warburtons can play within it. The ad shows consumers eating a number of the brand's products for breakfast, while reading the paper and listening to the radio.
The consumers in the ad then break into a race to their local bakery to apply to be an official "Warburtons Taste Tester".
Mark Roalfe was the agency creative director on the ad, working with copywriter Martin Mcallister, art director Jamie Starbuck and planners Neasa Cunniffe and Saul Betmead. Jamie Rafn directed the ad, and the production company was Smuggler.
Mark Roalfe, chairman and executive creative director at RKCR/Y&R, said: "This work brings to life the special love people all around the nation have for Warburtons' products. We wanted to build on our previous campaign for Warburtons to show that not only is it the nation's favourite bread, but it's also the nation's best-tasting bread."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web