Northern Foods looks internally for Fox's MD
By Nick Batten, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 09:56AM
Pizza and biscuit-maker Northern Foods has appointed its business development director Mel Bugler as acting managing director for Fox's Biscuits.
Bugler has been appointed to the role following the departure of Graham Hunter, managing director of Northern Foods' brands division, who has been appointed chief executive of Tangerine Confectionery.
Before joining Northern Foods, Bugler worked for a number of other confectionery companies, including Burton's Biscuits, Haagen-Dazs and Kerry Foods.
A spokesman for Fox's Biscuits said: "We are in the process of recruiting for the role of marketing director at Fox's, but for now, Mel has been positioned there in the interim."
Hunter is to take up his role at Tangerine Confectionery on February 1.
Hunter had spent just over a year heading up Northern Food's big-name brands including Fox's Biscuits and Goodfella's pizza.
He had previously served as group marketing director at Northern Foods. Prior to his time at Northern Foods, he held the role of marketing director with Jacob's Bakery.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014