Mercedes-Benz seeks younger appeal through social media
Mercedes-Benz's recent efforts to connect with a younger audience are continuing with a move to sharpen up its social media presence.
The German luxury car marque is currently looking for an agency to devise a three-year social media strategy, which will enable it to connect with 25- to 44-year-olds.
Mercedes-Benz is already active in the social media space, largely through its Fashion Week tie-up. It is looking to boost its presence across key social media platforms and develop a long-term integration strategy.
The campaign, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, was based around an online film which shows a fictional character trapped driving a Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe model in Google Streetview.
Last week, at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Mercedes-Benz showcased technology which will enable users to access Facebook, Google and Yelp from their dashboards.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Project Officer Brand Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Cambridge
- Consumer Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + OUTSTANDING commission, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £32000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & commission, London