Amscreen appoints Yoko De Souza as director of client sales
Lord Sugar's Amscreen, the digital outdoor media owner, has appointed former Titan Outdoor and JCDecaux director Yoko De Souza to the new role of director of client sales.
De Souza will be charged with developing Amscreen's relationships with advertisers and brands, with a focus on building sponsorship deals and strategic partnerships.
She will report to Chris Forrester, European managing director, sales and marketing, Amscreen.
Most recently, De Souza was a consultant at the out-of-home agency Open Outdoor. Before that, she was business development director at Titan Outdoor from July 2009 until July 2010 (by which time it was part of JCDecaux).
After starting her career in outdoor, De Souza joined Publicis Groupe media agency Starcom MediaVest Group as group marketing and business director in November 2007, a position she held until October 2008.
At JCDecaux and its predecessors for nearly 10 years until October 2007 (bar a year-long stint at Kinetic-predecessor Poster Publicity in 2000/1), De Souza was promoted from graduate sales executive through to director of client planning.
Forrester said: "Yoko has experience with some of the industry's most respected companies, which will no doubt be of great benefit to Amscreen. We are continuing to expand our team to help enhance our position as a leader in European digital media."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.