Toyota launches Social Snap Shot app for the busy
Toyota has launched an HTML 5 app that helps users create a snapshot of their Facebook activity, as part of the car brand's 'Outsmart Life' campaign for its Yaris model.
The Social Snap Shot app, created by Glue Isobar, is designed for time-poor people with busy social lives, giving them an infographic-style video of highlights from Facebook, including news feed updates, videos, photos, events and birthdays.
The app has been optimised for the iPad and iPhone, features Toyota branding, and opens with a clip of the car.
Lisa Fielden, brand and digital marketing manager at Toyota, said: "The Social Snap Shot is a fantastic way to engage our young target audience, capturing their Facebook highlights in a quick, easy and entertaining way, and illustrating the Yaris promise to help them outsmart life's daily challenges."
Toyota unveiled its 'Outsmart Life in a Yaris' campaign in August.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Qualitative AD - Digital/ Youth Brands Hasson Associates £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Consultancy Manager, Employee Engagement Hasson Associates £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Director of Research Services - FTC (up to 9 months) Hasson Associates Up to £90,000 pro rata, Central London
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.