McCann Worldgroup swoops for design agency AllofUs
McCann Worldgroup has acquired the interactive design agency AllofUs for an undisclosed sum.
AllofUs, which was co-founded by the outgoing D&AD president, Simon Sankarayya, will retain its name and sit within the McCann London building.
The agency was launched in 2003 and is led by the founders Nick Cristea, the design director; Orlando Mathias, the director of research and development; Phil Gerrard, the business director; and Sankarayya, the art director.
AllofUs will work with all of the McCann Worldgroup agencies, but its team will initially focus on projects with McCann UK businesses: McCann London, led by the chief executive, Chris Macdonald, MRM London and Momentum London.
The team of 30 staff will also work with the McCann New York and London chief creative officer, Linus Karlsson, and Matias Palm-Jensen, McCann Erickson’s chief innovation officer for Europe.
AllofUs’ clients include BSkyB, Telegraph Media Group, the Victoria and Al-bert Museum, Westfield and Xbox.
Nick Brien, the chief executive of McCann Worldgroup, said: "The creative uses of technology and user-experience design have become two increasingly crucial components for any brand agency looking to compete in this new world. This acquisition will bring to bear AllofUs’ expertise and experience on a more global and integrated scale."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Group Account Director - digital - financial brand - LONDON - £75k + bens Barker Graves Up to £75k + bens, Central London
- Account Manager - various accounts - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- SAE/Junior Account Manager Barker Graves £25-£26k, London
- Account Manager - Entertainment - South Bank - £30k + bens Barker Graves £30k + bens, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - website updates - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web