Coca-Cola named most-recognised global Olympics partner
Coca-Cola is the most-recognised of the 2012 Olympic Games' 11 worldwide partners, according to research by One-Poll for Marketing.
The soft-drinks brand was cited as the worldwide partner that consumers most associate with the Olympics by 37% of 2000 people surveyed.
Despite having unveiled plans to open its biggest UK restaurant in Stratford in 2012, McDonald's only just pipped Visa to second place, with 25.2% of respondents naming the fast-food chain most-recognised sponsor, compared with 24.95% for Visa.
Samsung ranked fourth with 3.15% of the vote. The research follows Marketing's revelation last week that Lloyds TSB is the most-recognised tier-one sponsor.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Marketing Manager Guava International Limited Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits (pension, income protection plan, life scheme, free parking etc.), South East England-Guildford
- Head of Brand Marketing, Youth Travel (7 mth FTC) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Kingston upon Thames