Heathrow targets shoppers with foreign-language UK ad
Heathrow is launching its first foreign-language UK ad campaign, encouraging overseas visitors to browse London stores but make purchases at its airport retail centres.
The ad uses the strapline "See it in London. Buy it in Heathrow". Outdoor ads will be translated into Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian and Japanese.
A second phase of advertising, later this summer, will carry a new brand message, "Can't stop thinking about your holiday? Neither can we".
The activity breaks next week and runs until the end of August, targeting the 9.2 million passengers who will pass through the airport this summer.
The campaign, created by ad agency Masius, will include outdoor sites at the airport and around the London Underground network, supported by radio and online activity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Data Analyst for Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + Bens, West End
- Account Director ATL creative agency Twist Recruitment £42000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Account Executive - Global Integrated Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- eCommerce User Experience and Technology Manager Forward Role Recruitment Up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits, Commutable from Manchester, Chester, Warrington & Cheshire
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web