Sasha Orr joins Albion in management restructure
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 June 2011 12:20PM
Albion London has hired Saatchi & Saatchi New York's Sasha Orr as part of a management restructure.
Orr joins the agency as a managing partner, and will be tasked with defining Albion's culture and service offerings, as well as helping to oversee the agency's key clients.
Albion has also promoted its delivery director, Susie Macarthur, to managing partner. She has been at the agency since October 2009, having joined from DLKW Lowe.
Orr and Macarthur will now form part of a rejigged Albion leadership team, working alongside the agency's existing managing partners, Liz Wilson, Nick Darken and Glyn Britton. The team will report to Jason Goodman, the founder and chief executive of Albion.
Goodman said: "Albion is now at a stage where it needs to restructure for the next phase of growth. Bringing Sasha and Susie into the leadership team is a fresh injection of talent and energy to help power us to the next level."
Following the changes, Albion has promoted its business director, Matt Roskill, to client services director. Roskill joined in 2007, having previously been an account director at McCann London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist - to £60k Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience (plus up to 40% commission) , Teddington, Middlesex
- Managing Partner - Client Services Source £90000 - £100000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film