Lida boosts planning department
Lida is expanding its planning department with a number of hires, including Christine Konrad Barton as strategy director, to handle key business including Boots and Ikea.
Konrad Barton joins from TBWA where she was a senior planner. She will provide strategic insight and work closely with Boots and Ikea's acquisition and loyalty programmes.
She spent a year at TBWA, working on Carbon Trust and GSK, and was previously at EHS 4D as a planner.
In addition, Lida has appointed senior planner Emma Hargreaves and two new group account directors Darren Smith and Diana Sherling.
Hargreaves joins from Iris where she was senior planner working on Barclaycard. She has also worked at Ogilvy and Proximity London.
Smith, who joins from Bowden Smyth & Partners, will manage accounts including The Carphone Warehouse, RAF and Geek Squad.
Sherling will head up key clients including Mini, DHL and NetJets. Sherling joins Lida from Geronimo where she was part of the management team and acting joint head of account handling.
Mel Cruickshank, chief executive at Lida, said: "Having the right senior teams in place is the key to our success. Over the past year alone, the percentage of new staff has increased by almost 20%.
"This marks the real continued growth of Lida and, with new business wins including Ikea to build upon, 2011 is set to be a great year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.