Nivea prepares to celebrate 100 years
Nivea has signed Rhianna to front a global marketing campaign that celebrates the brand's centenary.
The "100 years skincare for life" global campaign starts in May. It includes a multichannel digital campaign aimed at a younger target group.
Creative is being handled by Draftfcb.
Activity is centred around its "Focus on Skin Care. Closer to Markets," business strategy and will concentrate on its core skincare range.
The Beiersdorf-owned brand has enlisted Rhianna, the Brit Award-winning singer, who will "lend her voice" to the campaign. Nivea is also sponsoring Rhianna's North American and European tour, which kicks off at the end of May.
The tour will feature dual-branded social media channels, supported by further Nivea-branded activations.
The brand will conduct a global skincare advisory tour that spans 75,000 retail promotion areas and reaches 13 million consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Nivea launches Facebook-led Christmas campaign
- Male grooming: time to bust the stereotypes?
- Nivea develops 'Feel Closer' platform for the UK
- Nivea spends €1bn to promote 100 years of skincare
- Dove deodorant launch bolsters beauty appeal
- CMW named Nivea for Men digital shop
- Agency Republic scoops Nivea task
- Junior/Midweight Digital Designer Gemini Search £22000 per annum, Kent
- Hybrid role- Digital Planner / Creative thinker / Senior Account Director - Midlands Creative Agency Firehorse c.£55k, West Midlands
- Client Services Director Adam Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic & Product Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum, Birmingham
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London