Agency Republic scoops Nivea task
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned healthcare brand, has handed the UK digital account for its women's brands to Agency Republic. The agency won the brief after a competitive pitch in a review that launched last August.
The agency will handle a range of digital activity, including creative and strategic work, as well as developing Nivea's UK website.
Until now, Nivea has not had a retained digital agency and has instead worked with shops on a project basis or used its advertising roster.
Agency Republic will work alongside DraftFCB, which became the lead global agency on the brand's $700 million global advertising account in November. The appointment ended TBWA's 25-year status as Beiersdorf's lead agency on Nivea.
Nivea's UK marketing activity includes a deal to sponsor This Morning, the ITV1 daytime programme. TBWA\London created idents for the sponsorship, which was announced last September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Freelance Digital Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film