Ogilvy & Mather promotes Jaimes Leggett to managing director
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 December 2010 11:31AM
Ogilvy & Mather has promoted Jaimes Leggett, it's director of digital acceleration, to the position of managing director.
Leggett will take on the new role in January and will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the agency.
He will report to O&M’s chief executive Hugh Baillie, who will now concentrate on broader strategic matters and look after some of the agency’s key accounts.
Leggett has been at O&M since April, having previously been the managing director of digital agency Grand Union.
H e has also spent time at DMD New Zealand and at LBi, and has worked on clients including Sky, BT, Unilever and the COI.
Leggett’s promotion follows news earlier this month that O&M has hired Paul Donohue as its new digital delivery director.
Donohue joined the agency from M&C Saatchi, where he held an equivalent role.
Baillie said: "Since we appointed him earlier in the year, Jaimes has made a big impact on the agency. He’s really speeded up our processes and he’s helped boost our digital credentials."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.