Microsoft Advertising hires vice-president of global marketing
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 01:22PM
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Marc Bresseel as its first vice-president of global marketing.
Bresseel, who has been at Microsoft Advertising for 14 years, moves from his current role of vice president for global agencies.
He will be in charge of developing brand and partner relationships across all of Microsoft’s properties with a particular focus on Bing, Xbox and Windows Phone 7.
He will report to Microsoft corporate vice president for global ad sales and strategy, Carolyn Everson.
Microsoft launched its Windows Phone 7 system on Monday and announced that it would be rolling out the ‘biggest TV marketing campaign in the history of the mobile business' to promote it.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Planner - Stunning Agency - Central London - to £65k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £65k, Central London
- Planner - Superb London Agency - to £55k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k + great benefits, W1
- Planner - Integrated Agency - Central London - c£50k + Fill Recruitment Ltd £50k +, Central London
- Account Manager - Dynamic London Agency - c£30k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£30k, Central London