Nivea breaks first ad as new sponsor of This Morning
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 October 2010 01:04PM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skincare brand, is launching its first 30-second ad today (4 October) since becoming the sponsor of ITV's flagship daytime show, 'This Morning'.
The ad, created by TBWA\London, features a mum and daughter messing around together, putting moisturiser on each other's faces in front of a mirror.
The second ad shows a father and son moisturising their lips with a Nivea lip balm, while fishing. The voiceover says: "Feel closer with Nivea, the nation’s favourite skincare."
Nivea took over as the sponsor of 'This Morning', hosted by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, from Mars-owned pasta sauce Dolmio. The seven-figure deal was brokered by Carat with ITV Commercial.
The sponsorship package includes broadcast, online, interactive, mobile and licensing activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London