Comparethemarket appoints Steak to search account
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 11:48AM
Insurance price comparison website Comparethemarket.com has appointed digital agency Steak to handle its natural search account, following a three-way pitch.
It is not known whether incumbent agency Tamar repitched.
Mark Attwell, associate director, ecommerce at Comparethemarket.com said: "We work with specialists in different areas of our business, and were attracted to Steak’s transparent approach and proven track record in delivering results quickly."
Comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 as a motor insurance comparison site, offering insurance quotes instantly online, from more than 400 insurance prices.
Comparethemarket.com has developed the brand with its comparethemeerkat.com marketing campaign, created by VCCP.
Yesterday (28 September) Comparethemarket.com announced that ZenithOptimedia had retained its £15m media account.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014