Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO ranks first, while Nexus/H comes last in the top 100 2013, complied by Nielsen.
Top Media Agencies
MediaCom holds on to the top spot in the top 50 media agencies, ranked by Nielsen.
OgilvyOne Worldwide manages to climb 21 places to secure its place in the top 50, after doubling its billings since 2010.
Carat drops from third place to sixth in the only major change to hit the top ten biggest media agencies.
Media agencies will remember 2009 as the year of the monster pitch.
Top Regional Agencies
Gratterpalm remains at the top spot in the top 30 regional agencies 2013, ranked by Nielsen.
Agency Gratterpalm remains in the top spot with clients including Asda, DFS and Greggs.
TBWA\Manchester leaps up the league after high profile work for Co-operative Food.
The top UK advertising agencies based outside of London.
Weekly New Business Leagues
Creative business rankings 17 May 2013: Albion has soared to number three in the league after winning YouView.
Media business rankings 17 May 2013: No changes in the media table, with MediaCom still significantly ahead of others.
Creative business rankings 9 May 2013: Grey strengthens its number-two position after scooping Gillette, while Saatchi & Saatchi, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Dare all enter the league with one win each.
Media business rankings 9 May 2013: No changes this week in the media table, with MediaCom remaining at the top.
Creative business rankings 3 May 2013: Grey enters the new-business league at number two after picking HSBC.
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Digital Account Manager - major group deals platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Media Agency Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web