Featuring work from Boost, Lucozade, Kleenex, the Department for Communities and Local Government, Gumtree.com and the White Ribbon Campaign.
Featuring work from ADT, Tesco, Virgin Trains, Road Safety Scotland, National Citizen Service and Department of Transport.
Featuring work from Moneysupermarket, Green Flag, Toyota, Macmillan Cancer Support, Time To Change nad The Co-operative Funeralcare.
Featuring work from McDonald's, WWF, The Metropolitan Police, Digital Radio UK, The Sunday Times and Warburton's.
Featuring work from Bluewater, ChurchAds.net, The Guardian, Nando's, Gillette and Sky.
Campaign, in association with the RAB, is inviting reviewers each month to critique some of the latest ads to air on radio.
Read what they had to say - and hear the ads - by clicking on the links below.
If you have an ad you'd like to submit for a future month, email email@example.com
- Technical PM needed for agency in Farringdon Digital Gurus £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant Better Placed Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Exhibition Manager, Media/Events, London, £43k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP38000 - GBP43000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, West London
- Product Development Consultant - Mobile Payments, London JM Digital £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- PPC Account Executive // Fun Boutique Agency // Up to £23K Digital Gurus £20000 - £23000 per annum, City of London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.