The release this week of the latest ABC six-month report charting the sales trends of the UK's leading magazines is causing fractures within the industry. Arif Durrani reports
March 1999 Havas Advertising s media agency network Mediapolis merges with its Spanish counterpart Media Planning (which has offices on the Iberian peninsula and in Latin America) to create a new international network, MPG, with global billings of...
The thirst of viewers and C-list celebs for cringe-making reality shows seems unquenchable.
The freesheet team keeps on delivering despite a year of reorganisation
The ITV breakfast show has had more than its fair share of stunts - though some are of a more serious nature
He may not be a hard act to follow, but life won't be easy for George Entwistle's successor
DMGT's on/off love affair with regional press may be nearing its conclusion.
The boutique media shop has been through a buyout as well as the loss of its founders and key senior executives.
The social network site for professionals has built up momentum as a global brand, with increasing subscribers.
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.