In a rare interview, the Daily Mail and General Trust owner lays bare his big ambitions for Mail Online's global dominance. By Arif Durrani.
The magazine trade body's chief executive argues the print versus digital debate does a disservice to today's titles.
Andrew Stephens, the co-founder of the media independent, talks to Alasdair Reid about its 'best of both worlds' offering and how it keeps beating the big boys in pitches.
Fresh from its 2012 awards success and impressive new-business run, Manning Gottlieb OMD has promoted its managing director to the new role of chief executive. By Louise Ridley.
Media agencies are swimming in data but many have yet to exploit it. Lucky, then, that the new chief executive of ZenithOptimedia has a track record in the field. Ian Darby reports.
The tech giant's vice-president of advertising and online in Europe believes he can keep consumers engaged with high-value brand content, Maisie McCabe writes.
Having steadied the ship since her surprise appointment as ITV's commercial chief more than two years ago, Fru Hazlitt's next big trick is to reinvigorate and explore beyond the 30-second spot. By Arif Durrani.
IPG Mediabrands' UK and Ireland chief executive, Andy Jones, aims to galvanise the network and take on the big boys. By Maisie McCabe.
In an era of declining print sales, Chris Blackhurst knows advertising will play a major role in the future prospects of the restructured Independent. By Arif Durrani.
Starcom has a vibrant new managing director, who is seeking to play a key part in the group's evolution, Arif Durrani writes.
The FT has the rare distinction of being both an historic brand and a digital media trailblazer. Even as the title celebrates 125 years, its chief executive is keeping one eye on tomorrow. By Alasdair Reid.
Kinetic's new UK chief executive has chosen to take on his first agency job at a time when the outdoor industry is going through a period of great change, Maisie McCabe writes.
Mindshare is not broken, but it does need to evolve - and quickly. The elevation of the chief operating officer, Mark Creighton, into the chief executive hot seat promises to continue this journey apace, Arif Durrani writes.
Jonathan Fowles tells Alasdair Reid that he wants to move Initiative beyond the "vanilla offerings" permeating the business.
The CEO of the newly formed Local World tells Katherine Levy how he is bringing national advertisers back to local media.
The Group M network's global chief will keep the growth going from his base in Mumbai, Campaign Asia's Susie Sell writes
The senior vice-president, global media on the £3 billion comms rethink and social media engagement. By Katherine Levy
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Digital Account Manager - major group deals platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Media Agency Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web