As AOL launches Be On and YouTube just gets bigger, should conventional TV people be worried, Alasdair Reid asks.
Can apps such as Blippar drive revenue for TV advertisers or are they another 'red button' fad, Alasdair Reid asks.
The Twitter and Publicis Groupe partnership suggests a renewed focus on live marketing. By Arif Durrani.
Will the social network's mobile software, designed to attract more ads, live up to the billing, Alasdair Reid asks.
The company claims to provide the most accountable outdoor measurement system ever. Alasdair Reid reports.
Trevor Beattie recently announced the death of the 30-second TV ad, to some surprise. Is he right, Alasdair Reid asks.
It's not just analogue radio but other digital technologies that could stunt the growth of DAB. By Alasdair Reid
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.