If Red Bull proved anything with its supersonic skydive, it's that it pays for advertisers to take risks. Here, two experts discuss the changing face of branded content.
Convergence is allowing people to be in several places at once, in the comfort of their own living rooms. Two experts discuss the 'smart' revolution.
Brands looking to enter into media sponsorship should be ready to commit to a multifaceted relationship, two experts advise.
BT's capture of Premier League rights shows that media owners are still willing to pay a premium to acquire rights to broadcast sports, two media agency heads suggest.
News brands are, in fact, doing well.
Young men want intelligent and relevant content that's delivered in a non-patronising way across a range of devices, two men's magazine publishers suggest.
Despite the lower-than-expected adspend, London 2012 provided a boost for the outdoor industry and saw some innovative creations, two experts argue.
Magazine mobile apps cannot replace the print form but, as a brand extension, they provide a different kind of experience and curated content, two experts think.
In today's always-on world, brands need to give less thought to the social media platforms themselves and more to creating engaging content that sits on them.
Radio advertising may have bounced back after a dismal show at Cannes in 2011. But, two radio specialists say, the medium is still undervalued by both agencies and advertisers.
Although it is unlikely to surpass traditional TV soon and uptake is low, connected TV could provide opportunities for innovative ad formats, two experts argue.
- Broadcast Planning & Buying - Senior Management Position PFJ £70000 per annum, London
- Digital Media Manager - Client side - Entertainment PFJ £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Designer Propel £35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Kensington and Chelsea
- Digital Acquisition Manager - e-Commerce ReThink Retail £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits , Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - e-Commerce ReThink Retail £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Car + Benefits , Milton Keynes
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web