Campaign is dedicated to celebrating creative excellence in the communications industry whilst putting creativity firmly in a business context.
A lively mix of news, analysis, features and comment, the magazine spans the gamut of advertising, media, direct, digital and marketing communications. Campaign prides itself on its industry-defining insight and the magazine has a strong editorial voice, backed up by comment and reviews from industry leaders.
And as the communications industry has become a truly global business, so Campaign's perspective has taken on an international slant.
Campaign, always a news-led magazine, is now first with the advertising news online and our weekly magazine allows us the opportunity to explore this news in greater depth, bringing our unique insight and understating to bear on the weeks key news stories.
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
- Marketing Communications Assistant Michael Page Digital GBP11 per hour, St.Albans
- Senior Account Manager Michael Page Digital GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Development Manager Michael Page Digital GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum, Oxford
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands lead generation with new cards
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.