Diary - W&K's holiday snaps
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
We don’t know much about art, but we know what we like. And we’re glad to say a small art exhibition at Wieden & Kennedy is on Diary’s to-view list. The Shoreditch agency is currently displaying artwork by the famed photographer Sam Baker. As adland can get very tribal sometimes, the subject matter is particularly fitting. The photos (pictured, right) are of tribesmen and tribeswomen taken during Baker’s trip to Ethiopia’s Omo Valley. The works are on display at W&K over the next month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
- Head of Planning David Thatcher Recruitment to 120k + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.