Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Outdoor Sales Team of the Year: CBS Outdoor UK
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The outdoor media owner was the first to admit that, in 2011, its business was tired and uninspiring, making it difficult to excite the market. CBS Outdoor felt it was selling panels rather than audiences or solutions.
CBS Outdoor decided it needed to change its business fast and, in the past year, it has embarked on a new approach to innovation and collaboration. The company wanted to behave "like a leader" in out-of-home.
It went out to market with new and exciting products, insights and solutions. These included the Big Bus Challenge, a competition that celebrated the impact of bus advertising, a new digital showcase, new creative and content opportunities, Olympic roadshows and a large investment in quality research.
The result was that its creative solutions were up by 17 per cent, and 64 per cent of employees now think CBS Outdoor is a great place to work, up from 33 per cent the year before.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England