Turkey of the week - Perle de Lait
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is baffled by the Perle de Lait ads, particularly the latest offering: "A woman is shown with her messed-up hair covering her face. The hair moves off her face and reforms into a glossy do. She then laughs hysterically at nothing. If this was some sort of French surrealist treatise on advertising's skewed portrayal of women, it would be eerily poignant. Unfortunately, it's a badly repurposed shampoo ad flogging yoghurts."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.