Pick of the Week - BETC London/Pearl & Dean
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is a fan of BETC London's "doomed planet" for Pearl & Dean:
"Dispensing with the ancient 'asteroid' spot can't have been an easy decision but, given that it's no longer even ironically funny, it was clearly the right one. What BETC has come up with is a brilliant replacement that artfully shows the power of sound combined with picture. In fact, I'm sure it could even move Ken Livingstone to tears." The ad was created by Clive Pickering and Neil Dawson, and directed by Stephen Johnson at MJZ.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- MD or GM Qatar Lucy Cooper £85-100k+ plus bonus; salary dependent on experience, Qatar
- Strategist Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
Who should you be kissing on Twitter? A new microsite offers guidance
It’s National Kissing Day, as if you didn’t know. And to celebrate, instead of kissing each other, the lingerie company Curvy Kate has developed a new microsite. Using a scientific formula, otherwise known as the Twitter API, Curvy Kate has looked at who you follow and your tweets to determine who you should be kissing.