Diary: Could IPA hit jackpot in move from the square?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 April 2009 12:00AM
Is the IPA sitting on a goldmine? Diary only asks after reading that two houses in London's Belgrave Square have gone on the market at £100 million and £80 million.
The square, home to Oleg Deripaska, Russia's richest man, is also the long-term home of the IPA. It has never moved because of the generous terms of its lease.
Eight years ago, when the IPA first mooted the idea of a single "supergroup" to become the voice of the UK's entire communications industry, it calculated it could raise up to £4 million by giving up the Belgrave Square lease. Intriguing to know what that figure might be now should it choose to cash in.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London
- Packaging Artworker Periscope Recruitment LLP £28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London