Tesco: Diary of a hackathon
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 11:00AM
The all-night 'hackathon' was once a tech phenomenon, but is now gaining traction with more 'traditional' brands, such as Tesco
Tesco's Paul Wilkinson gives an insight into the retail chain's first 'hack', which took place earlier this year
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Tesco introduces Making Moments Matter internal programme
- Tesco boss Clarke starts blog to build trust in brand
- Tesco nears 'dream' of 3D ecommerce offering
- Big brands embrace all-night 'hackathons'
- Jay Jamison on hackathons: 'Brands are open to solving problems the new-fashioned way'
- Kraft's Sonia Carter: 'Hackathons are an interesting method'
- Facebook urges brands to adopt 'hacking culture'
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Web Designer:- (Fashion Web, Digital, Layout, Conceptual) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Web & Print Designer (Integrated, Visual, Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, Waltham Abbey
- STUDIO/PROJECT MANAGER/TRAFFICKER (Print, agency) Creative Recruitment £26000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, London