In association with
Comparethemarket.com 'iSimples!' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Friday, 19 March 2010 12:14PM
Aleksandr Orlov, the Russian meerkat famous for his comparison website comparethemeerkat.com is launching his first official iPhone application, 'iSimples!'
This free 'voice-in-a-box' app will give users an instant dose of Aleksandr. The app features a variety of familiar and new phrases and a selection of the meerkat's favorite 80's rock music.
Fans will even be able to compose their own Aleksandr mash-up track and learn the English lanuage according to Aleksandr. 'iSimples!' will be available for download on March 19th.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Strategist The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Shopper Marketing and Sales Promotion Account Handlers Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.